Imagine all the joys of carefree modern condo style living within a convenient rental arrangement – this is The Pier. With a selection of spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, featuring premium finishes, ensuite laundry, and universal design concepts, The Pier provides active adults a modern living option with unsurpassed amenities and conveniences.
The Pier Apartments feature:
- Spacious, open-concept floorplans
- High ceilings with beautiful large windows with spectacular views
- Universal-designed concepts, fixtures and finishes
- Premium kitchen finishes and fixtures including granite or quartz countertops
- 4 stainless steel appliances in the kitchen included and maintained
- Ensuite laundry with stackable washer and dryer
- Hard surface flooring throughout
- Accessible bathrooms featuring walk-in showers with glass doors
- Ensuite storage and ample closet space
- Terraces and patios
The Pier also features professional on-site management, 24/7 concierge, and heated underground parking (including electric car parking and charging).
- 1 Bedroom
- The Beacon 553 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Lookout 575 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Explorer 577 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Laguna 600 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Harbour 615 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Inlet 675 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Eddy 700 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Bayside 705 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Rideau 735 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- The Portside 740 SQ. FT. (1 BED/1 BATH)
- 1 Bedroom + Den
- The Brook 600 SQ. FT. (1 BED + DEN/1 BATH)
- The Yarrow 700 SQ. FT. (1 BED + DEN/1 BATH)
- The Starboard 860 SQ. FT. (1 BED + DEN/2 BATH)
- The Anchor 875 SQ. FT. (1 BED + DEN/1 BATH)
- 2 Bedrooms
- The Delta 855 SQ. FT. (2 BED/2 BATH)
- The Traveller 860 SQ. FT. (2 BED/2 BATH)
- The Navigator 950 SQ. FT. (2 BED/2 BATH)
- The Stateroom 1045 SQ. FT. (2 BED/2 BATH)
Services and Amenities
The services and amenities offered by Canoe Bay are bar none. Designed to make life carefree and low maintenance, the community also has the added advantage of being surrounded by nature, including on-site landscaped park space with a pavilion.
In addition to the vibrant shops and restaurants, you can also have access to Canoe Club amenities including:
- Saltwater pool and swim current
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with group classes
- Yoga studio
- Theatre, sports and media room
- Workshop for woodworking and other hobbies
- Community room, kitchen and private meeting room
- Cozy, English-style pub and sports bar
- Onsite restaurant and bistro with grab-and-go options, plus room service
- Courtyard with sundeck
- Public park featuring path, orchard and pavilion, playground and pickleball courts
- Bicycle, kayak, ski, snowshoe and other sporting equipment storage and rental
- Home and grounds monitoring while you’re on vacation
- A la carte services such as housekeeping, dog walking, in-apartment concierge services, and shared care personal support
- Option of flexible month-to-month leasing
When is the community slated to open?
The community is expected to be completed within two years of the start of construction. We are estimating early 2021.
Where can I get information to buy the Townhomes or Flats?
We will be releasing our rental options first, The Pier and The Cove.
The Townhomes, Lofts and Flats will be released soon after. There will be limited availability, so we encourage you to register on our website to stay apprised of their release.
Can I pre-select an apartment in advance?
Absolutely! In fact, we highly recommend you do, to ensure you get your preferred style and location as soon as possible. We anticipate The Pier will be 100% leased prior to opening, so reserving in advance will give you peace of mind as you plan your future move.
What advantages do I get when I reserve in advance?
Ultimately, you have choice and that’s of huge importance when deciding on somewhere new to live. By reserving in advance, you choose from a far broader selection and you have time to fully consult with our team on the best choice for your needs.
You also get to be part of the Canoe Bay community from the very beginning and will feel welcomed and included as you learn more about our progress, as well as events planned specifically for our new residents.
What makes The Pier & Mooney’s Quay Lofts different from other apartment buildings?
Canoe Bay is turning senior living on its head! The Pier and Mooney’s Quay Lofts represent the first stage in this new model of living for life after 55. Your apartment will be brand-new, low-maintenance, and geared to a carefree adult lifestyle. And the inclusive amenities and facilities – only for you and your fellow Canoe Bay residents – will make it feel more like resort living than a regular apartment dwelling.
Can you paint me a picture of a typical day at Canoe Bay?
The beauty of Canoe Bay is choice. You have a plethora of activities to choose from. Some may feel like having their morning coffee in their yard or on their deck, while others might prefer the hustle bustle of breakfast with friends at the on-site bistro. If you’re an active person, you might hit the bike trails or attend a morning exercise class. If you’re more of a hobbyist, you may find yourself in the woodshop or participating in an art class. With the natural beauty of Mooney’s Bay right out your doorstep, you’re sure to go for the occasional stroll along the picturesque walking paths. Perhaps you’ll round out your day with a stop at the local pub where you can catch the game and shoot the breeze with friends, or maybe you’ll see a performance at the community pavilion.
Whatever you choose to do, you always have the joy of returning to your bright, well-appointed, universally-designed home, where you can live as independently as you wish. And also have the comfort of knowing that should you require support or assistance, it’s always available.